Apparel and Footwear
Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Recent Blog Posts
- Sports Wears buying guide
- Mosquito Nets buying guide
- Flip-Flop buying guide
- Bandanas and Headbands buying guide
- Jerseys buying guide
- Some Guidelines for Buying Gloves for Different Occasions
- Pullovers as the Most Stylish and Functional Attire
- Implement discipline with versatile uniforms
- Get the Right School Bag for Your Kids
- Get the right information before purchasing a towel
- Bed sheets Buying Guid
- Get fleece blankets to beat the winters in style!
- Choosing Stylish Jackets
- School Uniforms Buying Guide
- Bandanas: The magnificent fashion accessory
- Lens Cloths Buying Guide
Bandanas & Headbands
Socks & Stockings
Most Popular Promotional Gifts
Knowledge Base Articles
Promotional Travel Mugs for Advertising
Any business that wants to experience growth must invest in advertising and marketing because without the exposure, the business will remain unknown and will not be able to attract traffic to itself. This is what makes promotional products very ideal for publicity with a view to making a brand visible. Promotional mugs are great for making a business known because they are unique in the promotional products industry. Promotional travel mugs are also long lasting, practical and flashy and are great for creating an impact. Because travel mugs are not expensive, when you customize them with your company's name, ...
Promotional Water Bottles To Keep Every Business And Individual Stirring
Two of the key causes of car and road accidents are driving under the influence or being drowsy while on wheels. It is a pity that these kinds of reasons can wreck someone's life in a split-second. To be able to wake the people's consciousness about responsible driving, a certain campaign called Drowsy Driving Prevention Week was devised and it takes place during the month of November. Aside from generating campaign programs like information drive to drivers, it will not be complete with the use of informative reading tools which contains rules and guidelines regarding road safety and responsible driving. Moreo ...
Grow Your Business With Promotional Items
Companies who are seeking a technique to increase repeat customers as well as sales may wish to consider the use of promotional items. Promotional products can be wide ranging but include any type of free gift given away to clients or prospective clients. It could be anything from corporate clothing to bottles, wallets bags or folders. The whole aim of a promotional product is for the customer to remember your company in the future. Corporate gifts and promotional products can be used in many different ways. For instance, you might choose to give away an item with each order that is placed with your company. ...
Wholesale Mugs: Useful Marketing Tool
The mugs were available in the world long before the coffee beans were produced. Surprised? Yes, it's true that people were familiar to the use of mugs in ancient times too. Now that coffee has become very popular beverage, there is a huge variety of coffee mugs available in the stores. Keeping people's fixation and passion towards coffee, many companies are now giving away custom mugs to people as their promotional products. With over fifty percent American population drinking coffee everyday, imagine how many people your wholesale mugs can reach in the shortest span of time. Is it possible to reach even half ...
What Do You Think? Are Plastic Water Bottles Eco Friendly?
Have you ever thought about how many plastic bottles get thrown away each week? Well I certainly hadn't thought of it before. At least not until I found out that a lot of the bottled water out there isn't anything but tap water in a bottle. That got me started investigating bottled water. I found out that there are more than 60 million plastic bottles of water produced, transported and disposed of every day. And that's just here in the United States. Think about that for a second. 60 million a day means that there are 21 billion 900 million plastic bottles disposed of each year here in the US. When you ...